Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I like Christmas... but I LOVE Christmas eve!!

Does anyone else feel like this? As with most things it seems the anticipation is more fun than the realization. And Christmas Eve is the peak of a month or even more anticipation. Not just for the kids, but even for me.With Christmas morning comes chaos and flying paper and sleep deprivation and last minute meal preparation etc.... But on Christmas Eve, the kids are extra sweet because "Santa is watching"! They help make cookies and clean up so Santa is welcome and then they even go to bed without a fight! We had a great Christmas this year. It was fun and everyone got something they loved. But we had the BEST Christmas eve. As I looked back at the pictures we took of that day I couldn't stop smiling and I had an even harder time trying to narrow down which of those pictures to share. We had some snow... just enough for the boys to get out and toss a couple of snow balls. We visited some good friends. We decorated a gingerbread house and left cookies and milk for Santa. It was a beautiful day!!!













Special super hero costume I made him!



No really... the presents are for the kids!!
Anyone notice the theme of our Christmas... black spiderman, red spiderman, superman, ironman button and buzz lightyear computer. My kids might have a super hero obsession!!

1 comment:

  1. Your snow photographs are amazing! It looks like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete