Monday, December 20, 2010

Crazy times!!

Ok, I know it has been a ridiculously long time since I posted. I can give a long list of excuses about how busy things are around here, but I know everyone else is in the same boat! Just a brief update. Smooth Talker turned 4 this month!!! Can't believe he is that old and can't believe I am blessed enough to have this precious boy in my life! We went to visit my parents to celebrate my Dad's retirement coming up in January. He has been working for the same company for 39 years!! I think that is amazing. It was so wonderful to go to the party and hear people talk about all they ways he has touched their lives over those 39 years! He is an amazing man!! Then of course we are making our Christmas preparations!! I can't believe it will be here in less than a week! Remember when you were a kid and Christmas felt like an eternity away???? Why is it that it feels exactly opposite as adults?? Anyway, I will leave you with just a couple of pictures of birtdays and Santa visits. I hope you are all feeling as blessed or more so this holiday season as I am! Best of wishes to you all and I hope to be more consistant with posting after the new year! (Fingers crossed!)

Spider man cake of course!











I even got to sneak in one of these! This is what the holiday season does to me these days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment