Friday, November 12, 2010

Welcome to Crazy Town!!

That is what this blog will be more or less. Why? Because I am the kind of person who has woken up in the middle of the night wondering what my first blog post should say. Composing and recomposing in my mind as if this is earth-shattering, life altering business here! I write this to welcome you into my insanely ordinary life with the intent of "letting it all hang out"! Well, not ALL  of it. Lets be honest.... Nobody wants that!!!! But as my profile says, I'll show you the good, bad and some of the ugly. ;) What is this blog all about???? Well, if you are a stay at home mom and you want to feel victorious about the job you are doing by comparing yourself to a crazy person trying to stay afloat, this blog is for you. If you are a young person looking for a new form of birth control, this blog is for you. (I am mostly kidding) If you are looking for some home/crafting inspiration, I will do what I can when I am not scrubbing lip gloss out of my carpets and crayon off of my walls. I'll throw in some of my "work in progress" photography and lots of stories full of love laughter and frustration from our humble abode! I hope you enjoy. Here is a sneak peek at a day in the life here in crazy town!!!

The good -
My smooth talker



 

The good -
My Destructor



 
The good -
hubs and boys reading together! Awww.

 
The bad -
Energy gu "bleeding" down my bathroom door



 

  

The ugly -
Proof my children nearly burned my house down while I was on a rare getaway with the girls!




1 comment: